Haryanvi Churma or Haryanvi Roti ka Meetha Churma is a traditional sweet dish well-known to almost every household in Haryana state. Especially known to provide you instant high energy, this heavy diet is exclusively loved by the people across this state. Historically, ‘Churma’ is considered as a rich diet that not only satisfies hunger but also energies you instantly with high calories intake. Since years, it had perfectly served the purpose of agriculture-based society where high energy foods are naturally required for performing manual farm-based work.
Let’s see learn to make this sweet and tasty Haryanavi Meetha Churma at your home within few easy steps-
Main Ingredients Required
To prepare Haryanavi Churma, main ingredients are-
• Whole wheat flour (‘Atta’).
• Pure Desi Ghee.
• Powdered sugar or crushed jaggery
• Milk ( in small quantity)
• Chopped Almonds
The process to Make Haryanvi Meetha Churma
To make or prepare Churma you simply need to follow some easy steps:
- Take a bowl of whole wheat flour. Add 1 tablespoon of Desi ghee and some quantity of milk in it. Mix it well and knead the dough with the help of water. Remember one thing dough should be stiffer.
- Divide the dough into the small size of balls and roll them into flat chapatis.
- On medium glam roast your chapati till it turns the golden brown and crispy like biscuits. After that, put the hot chapatis in a big size plate and crush them into small pieces.
- Pour 2 or 3 tablespoons of Desi Ghee and add Powdered sugar or jaggery in the mixture.
- Crush the mixture well with hands and give it the shape of round laddoos. Garnish it with the small pieces of almonds.
- Now, this traditional delicacy Haryanvi Roti Ka Meetha Churma is ready to serve and eat.
Usually, people prefer to eat this Churma in the shape of laddoo because that is a little convenient way.